Northumberland County Post Offices

1878 George St
Dalmatia, Pennsylvania 17017

2037 Main St
Dewart, Pennsylvania 17730

123 Creek Rd
Dornsife, Pennsylvania 17823

5 E Roosevelt Ave
Elysburg, Pennsylvania 17824

127 Pottsville St
Herndon, Pennsylvania 17830

901 Chestnut St front
Kulpmont, Pennsylvania 17834

226 North St
Marion Heights, Pennsylvania 17832

8 Potash St
Mc Ewensville, Pennsylvania 17749

29 N Front St
Milton, Pennsylvania 17847

97 Main St
Montandon, Pennsylvania 17850

1 S Hickory St
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania 17851

75 Queen St
Northumberland, Pennsylvania 17857

5317 State Route 61
Paxinos, Pennsylvania 17860

4365 State Route 642
Potts Grove, Pennsylvania 17865

390 Dewart St
Riverside, Pennsylvania 17868

201 E Independence St
Shamokin, Pennsylvania 17872

135 N 3rd St
Sunbury, Pennsylvania 17801

801 W Shamokin St Lowr
Trevorton, Pennsylvania 17881

4745 State Route 54
Turbotville, Pennsylvania 17772

316 Main St
Watsontown, Pennsylvania 17777

Northumberland County

There are 20 US Post Offices in Northumberland County serving a total of 82,589 residents equating to 4,129 residents per post office. It's estimated that approximately 131,821 packages are handled across the 20 county post offices annually. Northumberland County is a county located in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 census, the population was 94,528. Its county seat is Sunbury. The county was formed in 1772 from parts of Lancaster, Berks, Bedford, Cumberland, and Northampton Counties and named for the county of Northumberland in northern England. Northumberland County is a fifth class county according to the Pennsylvania's County Code. Northumberland County comprises the Sunbury, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the Bloomsburg-Berwick-Sunbury, PA Combined Statistical Area. Among its famous residents, Joseph Priestley, the enlightenment chemist and theologian, left England in 1796 due to religious persecution and settled on the Susquehanna River. His former house (originally purchased by chemists from Pennsylvania State University after a colloquium that founded the American Chemical Society) is a historical museum."